Our client, a global digital product design powerhouse, has an amazing opportunity for a Product Design Lead. This is for a long-term freelance assignment that will require you to site onsite at their well known client. In this role, you will work with a team of five other designers and work across various projects and divisions within the organization.
- Exceptional UI skills and level of craft
- Have solid grounding in interaction design
- Ability to set design direction at pace
- Be motivated to get your hands dirty going beyond just design, product and research to enable actual delivery of user value
- Comfortable with presenting ideas to clients
- Have strong analytical research skills to understand the domain in order to make effective decisions on what the right thing is to build
- Experience in shaping and running user testing sessions
- Be able to prototype efficiently to test ideas with appropriate level of fidelity
- Have experience working with agile & scrum methodologies
- Have good communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to teach ways of working to others within your team
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.