Our client, a luxury mobility company, is looking for a UI/Visual Designer with 3-5+ years of experience.
They are looking for a full-time UI Designer with a strong passion for creating amazing experiences in the digital space and an equally strong interest in the future of User Experience in the next-generation connected cars.
- Help define the visual language and interaction model for the product's infotainment system and mobile app
- Collaborate constructively with designers, engineers, researchers, and external partners
- Develop high level and/or detailed GUI, wireframes, and motion graphics to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop a design style guide for UX and usability testing as needed
- Sketch with hand or tablet for High-level concept to articulate stories
- 3-5+ years of experience in mobile, product, interaction, or information design
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional visual communication/ interaction design experience with motion graphics
- Be a taste maker
- Extremely detailed in visual
- Experience building prototypes
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, 3D, Adobe suite, etc. – whatever makes you the most effective designer)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience designing in automotive interfaces or applications is a huge plus, but ABSOLUTELY NOT REQUIRED
- BA/BS in Design (Human Interaction, User Experience, graphic, product, industrial, etc.), HCI, or equivalent related experience.
- Experience with Luxury Automotive Brands
- Experience with Luxury Products in the US, EU, and China
- Voice user interaction experience a plus
- Crafting a high-level visual concept for Consumer Electronic Products a plus
- Experience creating multi-lingual digital product interface
- Experience in shipping products a HUGE plus
Apply to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB