Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity for a role as a freelance UX Content Strategist with one of our best clients. This role has an immediate start onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. The ideal candidate should have impeccable skills in transforming complex information and difficult tasks into simple and satisfying experiences. If you think you are a great fit, keep reading and apply today!
- Collaborate with content strategists, designers, product managers, researchers, and engineers during all phases of the UX process including research, prototypi8ng, value proposition, testing, conceptual design, and implementation.
- Work closely with other teams in delivering solutions for complex problems and creating a cohesive content ecosystem.
- Mentor other team members as well as business and product partners on best practices.
- Work with teams in California and Mexico.
- Conduct content audits and create value propositions and other language or content resources.
- Aid in enhancing navigation, content, data, page elements, and flows.
- Generate word choices and language that helps customers successfully complete tasks with minimal friction while increasing product adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of digital content creation experience.
- Must have a native level of Spanish as well as proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of user experience design.
- Prior to the strong experience with product and design teams to create value propositions and other content resources.
- Experience with accessibility standards and how to write for screen readers.
- Familiarity with site assessment, business requirement gathering, research planning/execution, and competitive analysis.
- Strong capability of writing a brief, on-task, persuasive text that produces user engagement while reducing errors and confusion.
- Solid presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Impeccable time management skills and ability to adapt
- Ability to work independently, but capable of seeking direction and feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
Apply today to learn more now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.