Onward Search has a client looking for a UX Designer for a 12 month contract. This candidate will create the User Experience designs for both internal users and customers. You will also design dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages project team User Experience deliverables
- Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
- Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience projects to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits.
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeplin
- Solid interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years design experience or Master’s Degree and 3 years design experience or 6 years design experience or equivalent practical experience.
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.
- Prior experience with designing connected graph-like displays
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.