Our client, a social media company, is looking for a Video Producer, 4+ years of relevant experience as a Motion Designer, Video Designer, Animator, or similar title.
As a Video Producer, you will lead the video production capabilities and assume responsibility for the quality of all video assets. You will develop and execute a plan to scale video production to serve the developer population with multifaceted animation and video campaigns.
You will work alongside a team of brand marketers, product marketers, content marketers, web strategists, and designers to create high-performing video assets and ads that drive performance at scale. This role requires a keen understanding of the industry and the ability to distill a brief into actionable deliverables, and forecast the impact of marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Drive projects from pitching through to filming/animation and post-production
- Craft and own the quality of video creatives and the vision for the team’s video production
- Develop and drive new video initiatives
- Request, review, and finalize any video assets delivered by agencies
- Create and package video deliverables and mockups
- Work at a high standard of creativity, craft, and quality
- Understand all facets of campaign development including strategy, design, and implementation, campaign metrics, analytics and production pipeline
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Motion Designer, Video Designer, Animator, or similar title
- Expert in producing many types of assets including short-form videos, gifs for digital ad placements, and long-form videos
- Advocate for brand consistency and experience in brand marketing
- Comfortable providing feedback to agencies on video assets and managing the creative process
- Expert in working across various motion editing softwares (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or similar)
- Proficiency in Creative Publishing Software (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, or similar software)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB