Global Health Company in Denver is seeking an SDET to join them for an ongoing contract with the potential to go perm.
This SDET will have extensive experience in Ruby and Node .
Our server teams are focused on building out a search API that is used by multiple applications serving millions of our users. As the number of members using our services increase, our teams will be working to refactor existing services to bring greater stability and scalability, build new services and incorporate new features necessary to improve the user experience.To accomplish this, we need a robust testing suite to ensure the quality of our code.
- Find efficiencies in our QA processes and methods
- Participate in strategy planning & execution (e.g. sharing common test code across microservices)
- Enhance Automate API (Web Services, RESTful)
- Coach other team members to develop automation code with standard coding practices and reusable libraries
- Experience with our current stack (Ruby and Node)
- Experience supporting services in production capable of serving millions of users
- Experience writing automated tests for micro-services
- Experience translating large features into software designs
- 5+ years software testing experience
- 3+ years API testing experience
- Experience maintaining and enhancing mature frameworks with quick ramp up time
- Exposure to branching strategies such as git-flow and GitHub
- Experience with container technologies (Docker or similar)
- Experience building/maintaining jobs in Jenkins and/or Circle CI
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB