Onward Search has a new opportunity with a huge eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a freelance Search Editor who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Palo Alto, CA. Ideal candidate is native to Great Britain or possesses a thorough understanding of British culture and language. Additionally you should have impeccable verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to juggle various projects and priorities, apply right now to learn more!
- Editing and providing QA for the search customer experience.
- Work closely with product managers, software development teams, and data scientists.
- Develop outstanding experiences on a deadline to achieve business goals.
- Verify the accuracy and relevance of the Search information.
- Summarize audited data to identify themes and patterns in the audit.
- Other responsibilities as needed/necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in library science, linguistics, journalism, philosophy, or a related field.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of Search relevant experience.
- Must have linguistic fluency in one of the following languages: British, native English fluency/culture knowledge
- Ability to research, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to pose and debate theoretical arguments based on research and data.
- Great eye for detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative, motivated, and self-directed individual with passion for new technologies.
- Ability to adapt easily and work effectively/calmly under pressure.
- Eager to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB