Our client, an industry leader in their space, is looking for a full-time Search Marketing Specialist at their Nashua, NH office. The right person for this role will be an analytical thinker who has at least 2 years of paid search experience, understands SEO best practices, loves research and digging into data, and enjoys making recommendations to improve digital marketing campaigns based on that data.
As a Search Marketing Specialist, you will help analyze, optimize and create a paid search, SEO and social media campaigns.
This position will give the right person considerable opportunities to learn and expand their skills!
In this role, you will:
- Analyze paid search campaign data to improve performance across all campaign aspects (strategy, bids, keywords, ad text, landing pages, etc.)
- Perform research to recommend keywords for digital marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and optimize ad copy for paid search, organic SEO and social campaigns
- Build campaign upload files and perform QA on campaigns
- Monitor and report on campaign performance
- Complete competitive SEO audits and recommend organic SEO strategies
To succeed in this role, you should be a highly-organized, self-starting go-getter who:
- Welcomes challenges and solves problems independently
- Enjoys wearing different “hats” within a small, nimble team
- Loves to dig into and learn new tools and technologies
- Is constantly learning new skills and better ways to get things done
- Can juggle multiple projects and excels under pressure and tight deadlines
- Has keen attention to detail, while still being able to see the big picture
Finally, you must be a positive, honest and dependable person who:
- Cares deeply about the quality of the work you produce
- Accepts responsibility for delivering projects on time and within budget
- Is poised and confident in interactions with clients and others
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or another relevant degree
- 2+ years of SEM/SEO experience
- Experience with Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising
- Solid understanding of/experience with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word
Any of the following is a Plus:
- Copywriting experience
- Experience using SEO platforms such as Ahrefs, BrightEdge, etc.
- Experience with Web analytics programs and/or SEM management tools such as Kenshoo
- Experience with Google Data Studio and/or Tableau
- Familiarity with social media marketing/management platforms
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB