Global Client in San Jose is seeking a Security Engineer to join them for a 1 year+ assignment.
The Access Control & Applications Engineer is responsible for maintaining the client's global physical security systems(Lenel & Avigilon), information repositories, web platforms and responsible for system and application development life cycles.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performing System Checks and preventative maintenance on an Access Control and Alarm Monitoring System involves many aspects of the system, database, and general system configuration review.
- Manage and support global service tickets and track issues related to specific products and
- Provide subject matter expertise on network and system setups
- Recommend, design, and implement security architecture
- Provide software development subject matter expertise for SQL/Oracle/Sales Forces databases,
- REST APIs integrations, and other software standards
- Troubleshoot existing systems and escalate to other’s accordingly
- Monitor and maintain all existing infrastructure
- Ensure the health of critical systems are above a 99.982 – 99.995% uptime and supplemental/support systems are above 99.749% uptime and immediately correct any
- Manage team members and ensure operational effectiveness of systems
- Manage and coordinate the Physical Identity Access Management (PIAM) system
- Administer, audit, and monitor privileged access to the system
- Provide system metrics, report on Critical Operation Tasks, and escalate system issues
- Coordinate with operations to ensure field staff are utilizing the system correctly and provide prompt support
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.