Our client in Greater Boston is seeking a data analyst professional to join their team for a 3-6 month contracted position. The SEM Data Analyst focus on our ads. This role will focus on using SQL, Hive, Tableau, and Excel!
- Leverage ads to drive traffic
- Analyze performance metrics and draw data insights
- Creative Optimization: Live in our data, and draw insights to identify opportunities Leverage our top-performing creatives across search engines, markets, and traffic types
- Creative Operations: Develop dashboards to monitor our overall performance
- Maximize our creative potential by identifying and addressing issues that hinder our efforts
- Develop alerts to identify problems before we see the impact in our performance data
- Creative Ad Extensions: Leverage ad extensions to the degree possible in all search engines
- Creative Exploration: Evaluate and manage participation in creative pilots/betas with search engines
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical/quantitative role
- Analytical and results-oriented
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Required: SQL preferred Hive and Tableau
- Meticulous, conscientious, and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in an autonomous environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's degree in any quantitative field, such as Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a physical science
Does this sound like you? Apply today to learn more about this great opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.