Our client a video game developer is looking for a perm Senior or Lead level 3D Character Artist to work on award winning games in the educational, learning, game space. Looking for a designer with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with experience in Unity.
- 6-10+ years experience in 3D artist design role
- Great eye for character concept, design, execution
- Mastery of Maya,(3DS Max or Blender) Photoshop, and Zbrush
- Experience working with a game engine and implementing 3D work into the pipeline
- Great leadership and communication skills with a collaborative nature
- Ability to articulate complex visual ideas with clarity
- Experience shipping PC/Console games
- Strong portfolio
- VR is a plus
Apply now to learn more about this role and chat with a recruiter today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB