Our client, a creative tech agency, is seeking a Senior 3D Generalist to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will be responsible to:
- Create 3D models and accompanying texture maps
- Modify external high poly assets for real-time rendering
- Partner with artists, developers, creatives, and producers to determine, plan and execute internal and external projects
- Share artistic and technical feedback on provided art
- Identify how specific tools and workflows can improve efficiency and fidelity
- Help bring assets into Unity scenes
- Use creation programs to create content as needed
- Mentor artists and designs on best practices and tips
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Game Design, 3D Imaging, Machine Learning, or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years experience in production environments (sculpting, modeling, and texturing)
- Very strong proficiency with Maya and/or 3Ds Max
- Working knowledge of rigging, movement cycles, and animations
- Understanding of art optimizations needed at all stages of production
- Understanding of requirements for getting visual fidelity on performance challenged platforms like Mobile and AR/VR
- Strong ability to integrated into existing workflows while providing feedback on how to improve and optimize processes
- Experience leading, mentoring, and providing feedback to artists, contractors, and clients
- Basic understanding and experience using Source control (ie Git)
- Experience with art tools like ZBrush, Substance Designer, 3D Coast, Mudbox, etc.
- Experience working with shader code and working in Engine (Unity or Unreal)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB