Our client is seeking an experienced account director to manage relationships for some key accounts.
You will take on a leadership role in overseeing the integrated marketing projects that include print, digital, broadcast, media, events and more. We’re looking for a strategic problem solver with experience building strong business relationships, and collaborating with clients to solve problems.
- Customer service and project management skills
- A background in marketing, event management, media and interactive solutions
- Ability to think strategically, collaborate with clients and other stakeholders and assist with new business development
- An understanding of current and emerging marketing and advertising trends
- Providing strategic support to communications and media relations with direction from an account director
- Need at least 7+ years of experience at an advertising agency or in public relations
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred in marketing or sales-related major)
- Up-to-date resume with references
- Experience in related industries is preferred.
Sound like you? To learn more about this opportunity, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.