Onward Search is hiring a Sr. Account Executive, Product Development with experience with Entertainment & Activities to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first creative team.
- Develop Entertainment and Activities concepts that are grounded in consumer insights
- Analyze a wide variety of data to make data driven recommendations for concepts that directly respond to consumer desires/needs
- Own certain projects in regards to Entertainment & Activities concepts with development of broader strategies
- Create presentations showcasing the strategy and concept to share recommendations with senior management
- Partner cross functionally to gain alignment on concepts and strategic vision/direction
- 4+ years business, product/brand marketing or strategy experience
- 2+ years of experience in the hospitality/consumer product
- Strong creative thinking with ability to develop innovative ideas and creative problem solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge of the entertainment/activities business
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the senior most executive levels of a company
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.