One of our storied Advertising Agency clients has an immediate opportunity for Senior Account Executive in the multicultural marketing communications space, with African-American consumer focus highly desired. This is a REMOTE direct hire role.
As the Account Executive, you will be in a support role role assisting the efforts of an established Automotive and retail client account team as they drive development of advertising activities in accordance with the account director’s instructions, and the client’s objectives.
Day-to-Day as a Senior Account Executive:
- Be a strong steward of the account; work to ensure projects are completed as proposed, on time, within budget and following protocols
- Assist in managing the day-to-day relationships with key client contacts of the account
- Present agency decisions, recommendations, and creative product clearly, precisely, and informatively to a range of client audiences
- Write clearly and deliver accurate and actionable accounts of meetings and discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, marketing, communications or related field
- 2-3years of relevant work experience in an advertising agency, including account planning
- Previous planning experience focused on targeted consumer segments is required, experience with multi-cultural target marketing is highly desired
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and have dexterity with data base software and related research tools
If you have an Advertising Agency background and are looking to joing a senior team with Client and Management exposure, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below. African American/Multicultural Marketing experience will have first preference!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB