Our client, a global, boutique design agency, is looking to hire a multi-tasking Senior Account Manager to join their NYC team on a fulltime basis. You would start off remotely, until the offices reopened.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3-5+ years in a fast-paced, print/packaging focused environment
- Packaging and In-store experience are a definite must have! You should have clear and strong knowledge around shopper marketing
- In the know on current trends related to packaging and in-store
- Able to take on details and information and implement it in your day to day work
- Passionate, collaborative and a strong communicator
- Can work comfortably in a Mac environment and proficiency Adobe Creative suite
- Maintain client relations and ensuring that projects run smoothly and efficiently in coordination with the Account Director
- Coordinate all resources and stakeholders, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project
- Develop proposals and scope of work documents for design print and packaging projects
- Review proposals with Account Director, and creative and production leads to align on design process, timelines and hours allocation
- Plan projects to meet goals within constraints of time, cost and material specifications
- Run and monitor projects on a day-to-day basis
- Collect necessary assets from client and participate in the creation of presentations
- Attend meetings with client on an as needed basis
- Document meeting feedback if present and gain alignment from internal team and client prior to moving forward with next steps
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB