Our client, a well known agency is seeking an Account Planner who will be responsible for providing insights and guidance for Creatives and others to ensure the communication strategy for the client’s brand has relevance for and resonance with the targeted consumer group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees strategy development initiatives for specific CPG account
- Probes and monitors African American consumers’ cultural and social trends and interprets the significance and relevance of these shifts with respect to client brands.
- Reviews and analyzes qualitative and quantitative research information.
- To develop business-building strategies and ideas, the Senior Planner leads planning discussions and collaborations between agency account team members.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and contributes strategy and direction in an impactful, engaging and cogent manner.
- Writes creative briefs providing clear, descriptive and contemporary consumer insights.
- Helps ensures that the creative product:
- aligns with the business strategy;
- communicates clearly;
- resonates with the target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, or marketing, or communications required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an advertising agency, including at least three years in account planning.
- Proficiency in analyzing and explaining qualitative and quantitative research methods and results.
- Previous planning experience focused on targeted consumer segments is required, experience with African American target marketing is highly desired.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.