Our agency client in the Loop is seeking a Senior Account Planner to identify customer insights and help develop a strategy for integrated marketing communications (creative, digital, social and experiential). The client is a leading retailer doing business online and through a national network of brick and mortar stores. The planner will work with a cross-functional team and collaborate with external planning colleagues to convert data into insights and those insights into business-building creative ideas.
- Bring the consumer to life for both the client and the agency; being the consumer’s champion so that the brand work is seen as authentic and culturally relevant.
- Interpret cultural and social trends (especially in digital and social spaces) for use as the focal point for briefs that will guide our digital and creative teams.
- Track and analyze the client’s competitive positioning, using both secondary and primary research (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Create visually engaging presentations that tell the story drawn from data.
- 3-6 years of account planning experience, preferably with two or more years of experience in African-American consumer marketing;
- Equally adept at analytical and creative thinking, strong writing skills are critical;
- Ability to make complex subjects understandable;
- Experienced in briefing creative teams and presenting effectively to clients at different levels of seniority;
- Ability to cull and interpret quantitative and qualitative research;
- Ability to use data to articulate compelling stories and persuasive presentations;
- Prior retail or quick-service restaurant experience is highly desirable.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB