Our client, a small agency of the year award-winning independent Advertising Agency and Brand Accelerator is looking for a Sr. Account Supervisor to join their team. This role begins immediately and will be remote until further notice. If you are in NYC and want to go to the office, it is available.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure that the full suite of services provided by the agency is brought to service the client.
- Maintain the highest standards of client experience and production.
- Lead projects from strategy through creative through production across TV, Radio, Print, OOH, Digital, Web, Mobile, and beyond, keeping the Sr. Account Director, Head of Production, and CCO up to speed on activities about those projects.
- Elevate the agency's and your clients thinking around the brand.
- Foster strong relationships, acting as an advisor to senior-level clients.
- You will lead the day-to-day on large business projects, working alongside partner agencies and clients to drive the brands and projects forward.
- Oversee all stages of the process from planning, execution, and delivery.
- Develop meeting notes/recaps as needed, distributing quickly and to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Working with the finance and production teams to develop and maintain project estimates, deliver invoices and maintain progress to ensure timely billing.
- Partner with your Strategy and Creative leads to produce best-in-class thinking and work.
- Review media planning proposals to make sure it is delivering to the standards required of the agency.
- Participate in cross-functional activities to help generate new ideas, client solutions, and new opportunities for great work.
- Manage your project finances.
- Support CEO on large business projects as needed.
- Continuously think of new opportunities for organic growth with your clients.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 6-9 years of Advertising agency Account Management experience including time at a small shop.
- You can juggle multiple internal and client projects at a time.
- Strong experience with SOW development and resource management.
- You are as good of a strategist as you are an account person - you can pull apart your clients’ issues and develop creative ways to solve them.
- You look for solutions to problems before they arise and make informed judgment calls on how to proceed.
- You enjoy finding opportunities to motivate and inspire others around you.
- You are accountable and responsible.
- You are excited to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats.
- You bring your personality to the role!
- Up to date resume required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB