Onward Search is hiring a Senior Ads Traffic Manager on a fully remote 5-month contract opportunity for a global music streaming company
We are looking for an organized, reliable, hardworking, and detail-oriented Senior Traffic Manager to join the Label Ad Operations Team in New York, supporting our Americas region. The Label Ads Traffic Manager will help to ensure that all ad campaigns run smoothly for our label partners. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
The ideal candidate has worked in a top media publisher, knows how to work quickly and effectively, and we can count on you to deliver. You are hands-on and have good relationship skills. We are a creative environment and won’t put any glass ceilings over your ambition. We seek top performers who are eager to hone their skills and help us build a world-class Ad Operations team. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
- Ad trafficking, QA’ing all ads, troubleshooting creative issues, and maintaining all online campaigns.
- Ensure completeness of ad campaigns to label partner specifications.
- Provide proof of implementation to label partners through previews and reporting.
- Provide optimization and yield management through various reporting tools.
- Deliver a high level of customer service with all internal Artist and Label Management teams and external label partners.
- Collaborate with Label Campaign Analysts on campaign optimization recommendations, leveraging a keen understanding of partner goals and product performance.
- You have a bachelor’s degree, along with a relevant internship or work experience.
- You have strong experience with Google Ad Manager (DFP/DSM) (required).
- You have experience with Salesforce (preferred, but not required).
- You know how to organize your time, work collaboratively, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You care about maintaining business relationships with great attention to detail.
- You are proactive and efficient with your time management.
- You have keen attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB