Global Resturant is seeking a Senior Analyst to join them onsite in St. Louis for a full time Perm opportunity.
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics will be at the forefront of our Clients burgeoning data-driven digital strategy. This individual will support the broader Digital Commerce team through CRM and Loyalty analytics, reporting, and insights, as well as the technical management of the underlying systems and processes to ensure data availability and accuracy.
Personal competencies for success include excellent quantitative reasoning, analytics, and problem-solving skills; ability to create partnering relationships with stakeholders, and communicate complex information effectively and clearly; strong attention to detail, particularly in technical and numerical domains; and an inquisitive attitude that’s not satisfied until you’ve found the answer.
- Leveraging existing analytics and optimization tools and data points, identify revenue/profit-generating opportunities/programs and generate actionable insights
- Design and build relevant reports and dashboards
- Bring passion for learning and data-informed decision making that shapes holistic view of our business with consideration for all aspects of the customer experience—from front-end web experience through order fulfillment and customer service
- Author, share, and iterate on analyses, dashboards, and reporting
- Overall business and campaign performance
- Insights targeting nurture streams to drive customer frequency, retention and spend
- General quantitative analysis
- Operationalize adoption of analytics tools and systems
- Administration and process implementation
- Maintain customer analytics backlog and workflow
- Ensure technical efficacy of analytics data architecture
- Perform data quality audits; identify data collection issues & gaps; recommend fixes
- Prepare benchmarks, forecasts, and projections to enable adequate assessment of anomalies
- Prepare and present insights leveraging effective data visualization and succinct communication for Digital Commerce leadership decision support and briefing
- 3+ of advanced analytical experience with digital product analytics, web analytics, or digital marketing analytics (minimum 2 years of customer analytics experience specifically)
- Proficiency in digital analytics tools and processes, experience in Adobe Analytics strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and persuade action
- Expertise in data visualization
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to understand business objectives and support business case development, inclusive of financial implications, incrementality, and profitability
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB