Permanent | Job ID #70170 | $120,000 - $140,000 yearly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Onward Play is searching for an Animator to join one of our exciting game studio clients! As an Animator, you will create in-game animations for a variety of character and creature types for gameplay purposes.
You’ll be responsible for producing early pre-visualization to polished, final animations. You’ll be joining a team of industry veterans to establish a new studio and new project!
- Create animation systems for style explorations for characters, creatures, and cutscenes based on the goals of the game
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with production, technical art, and programming teams to design and implement animations, from early prototypes during pre-production to final animations for milestone deliverables
- Adhere to stylistic and visual standards for the animation process
- You’ll need recent and hands-on experience with animation pipelines and workflows
- 5+ years working experience in 3D game animation
- 5+ years of professional experience using Maya
- Experience with Unity/Unreal Engine 4/5
- Moment to moment gameplay animation experience needed NOT Cinematics
- Animation experience with FPS and Fighting games is attractive
Compensation for this full time role ranges between $120k to $140k plus bonuses based on experience.