Onward Search is looking for a Senior Art Director who will be responsible for leading seasonal Marketing Campaigns. You will be recommending new technologies to support digital marketing programs; and partnering with other art directors to help identify opportunities for new processes. This candidate will be in charge of design strategy under the guidance of senior creative management by translating marketing goals and consumer insights into creative concepts and strategies.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for managers and associates by hiring and training, mentoring, assigning duties, providing recognition and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision, collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- 10 years experience working in design and advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- 4 years experience managing small- to mid-scale interactive campaigns in an online creative or related digital field
- 3 years of experience working with creative agencies
- 5 years experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V