Our client, a specialty apparel brand in Broward County is looking for a Sr. Art Director to join their team Fulltime, ASAP. The role will be onsite, 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday.
This role will assist in managing the creative team to help oversee creative direction and campaigns while juggling various creative projects. This person will be responsible for design concepts, managing various projects (timelines, quality control) and research. This person will assist with the conception and development of core creative ideas that build the brand across multiple mediums; including sales materials, social media + branding campaigns, catalog, email, and eCommerce.
- Lead creative teams and manage timelines, overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming business partners are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
- Perform quality control of projects and editing team’s final products before distribution of any materials occurs.
- Partner with the Creative Director in all phases of design projects
- Create layouts, mock-ups and prototypes may be required to illustrate design and campaign ideas to other members of the team.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and social media, video, and animation fads.
- Research marketing trends and strategies as it pertains to branding, retail, eCommerce, email and multi-channel practices.
- Research competitors and see what they are doing to create innovative and new designs and concepts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design/Web Design/Fine Arts (BFA Preferred)
- Must be demonstrating leadership skills, proactive thinking and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Extremely detail-oriented with project management skills.
- Must be a a leader who is a hands-on, creative individual with solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be reliable and enjoy challenging and fast-paced work
- Knowledge of design practices such as branding, user-centered experience design, digital design including eCommerce, email, social media and video
- Proficient in Outlook, Outlook Calendar, PowerPoint, Excel, especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications. Experience in WorkFront and Lucid Chart a plus
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Knowledge of marketing and eCommerce practices a plus
- Hands-on graphic design skills with good typography a must
- Knowledge of video creation and storyboarding
- Headline writing with good grammatical skills
- Experience in planning photo-shoots, photo styling & managing images
- Knowledge of project planning and timeline creation for multiple teams working simultaneously
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.