Our client, a top electronics entertainment company, is looking for a Sr. Associate, Consumer Insights Manager to join their team for a 1+ year. We're looking for candidate with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Support research managers in the music, gaming and streaming categories
- Participate in the design, fielding, analysis and reporting for key qualitative and quantitative primary research efforts
- Leverage 3rd party research sources to uncover meaningful category and product truths
- Help to craft stories that present learnings in a visual and compelling format
- Assist team members to leverage data and insights to develop ‘metrics that matter’
- Collaborate with internal marketing and business partners to understand goals and needs
- Play a key role in managing and guiding external research or analytics agencies
- Help to build plans cross functionally working with marketing, brand strategy, design, business group and digital teams to drive effective outcomes
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in in Market Research, Business, Statistics, Social Sciences or another applicable field
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, insights, brand management roles at an agency or in-house
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude and able to complete tasks with little supervision
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail, organized, and a resourceful team player
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research design and methodologies
- High proficiency in Power Point and Excel (report writing and chart/tables creation), with some experience using statistical software programs a plus
- Curiosity, passion, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor
- Strong personal interest in technology, entertainment, cinema, episodic TV content a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB