We are seeking a Backend Engineer to join our client for an ongoing contract engagement supporting EST hours.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in using Salesforce APIs, Force.com integrations, and their ecosystem delivering high-quality engineering solutions with hands-on integration development.
- Work in the Financial Engineering / Sales Engineering domain, where you’ll need to spend a reasonable amount of your time learning about business logic and requirements related to Advertising Sales, Marketing, and other go-to-market (GTM) functions. We will of course have a great team to support you on that
- Design, develop, and deploy backend services with a focus on high availability, robustness, accuracy, and monitoring
- Own the Salesforce integrations with many different internal systems (ERP, BigQuery, Data lakes, etc)
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, business stakeholders, engineering and product managers in your team and across teams, to understand problems and design solutions.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering and programming expertise (Java, Python, Scala etc)
- Designing and building robust and maintainable solutions connecting new APIs together
- Building micro services
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and design (patterns, reliability, scalability, quality) of complex systems
- Advanced coding skills and practices (concurrency, distributed systems, functional principles, performance optimization)
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Comfortable with tackling very loosely defined problems and thrive when working on a team which has autonomy in their day to day decisions
- Extensive experience working hands-on as a software engineer using an agile development methodology
- Passionate and experienced in CI/CD
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB