Our client, a large corporation in Atlanta is looking for Sr. Business Analyst with a focus on SAP/FICO to join their team, full-time. The client is located in south Atlanta.
As a key player in the IT department, this person will act as a liaison between operational business departments and technical resources. The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing assigned IT enhancements, upgrades, and projects ensuring compliance with corporate methodologies and standards. This person will serve as IT lead in the analysis, design, development, and ongoing support of IT systems and applications, with a focus on SAP/FICO.
- Serve as the liaison between business units and application development partners, focusing on accounting and finance.
- Provide expertise in both the business process and the systems that support that process.
- Provide alternative system changes to business owners to help support changes in user requirements, communicating the benefits, cost, and limitations of each approach.
- Provide end-user application support.
- Maintains customer focus; increase IT customer satisfaction with business users.
- Communicate system changes to vendors, providing knowledge of the business process in support of the development team.
- Track and monitor open issues for assigned areas with multiple vendors/business units and escalate problems as necessary.
- Ensure all assigned projects conform to corporate standards including vendor selection, vendor management, technology & development standards, critical success factors, status & management reporting, financial accounting, and controls.
- 4-year Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration OR
- 4-year Degree with an additional 4 years of comparable experience; MBA is a plus
- 6+ years' experience in a comparable position as a senior SAP analyst
- SAP FI/CO implementation experience required (CO-PA, GL, AP, AR, CCA)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Overall understanding of applied information technology
- Must be a problem solver and systematic thinker; ability to work at conceptual and detail levels
- Background in system Support (Level I and II)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB