Global Company in Miami is seeking a Senior business analyst to join them as a perm employee.
The role will use analysis to guide strategy by understanding gaps, performance, and insights to create a portfolio of concepts to be developed as well as recommendations on how to optimize existing guest experiences. Scope development is essential and must be defined in collaboration with Concept Development, Revenue Strategy, Hotel Operations, Newbuild, and Finance. along with product strategic responsibilities, this role is responsible for ad hoc analysis and reporting of strategic initiatives, and business case modeling.
- Determine KPIs and metrics to measure the performance of products both ships and land
- Create KPIs and metrics dashboards for all levels of the organization: executive, managerial and analysts, to show true performance and drive actions
- Apply findings from data analyses, trend forecasting, performance and feedback to develop the scope of work for future ships, modernization of current ships, and development of private destinations.
- Hypothesize consumer desires and collaborate with the Insights team to test hypotheses.
- Translate analytics into the stakeholder’s native language and tell stories to make complex things simple to understand and translate into measurable actions.
- Collaborate with external vendors and consultants to provide relevant analysis and data.
- Support ad-hoc analysis in a fast-paced environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Intermediate Tableau and/or MS PowerBI preferred.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R highly desirable.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.