Onward Search has a great opportunity with one of our big eCommerce clients. This opportunity is for a Business Analyst who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Seattle, WA. If you have prior experience in analytics and can produce high-quality work within a fast-paced environment, apply right now!
- Be the subject matter expert within the functional area.
- Create and modify procedures to solve complex issues.
- Lead meetings and drive projects.
- Support initiatives that focus on meeting and growing business needs.
- Monitor service performance to SLAs.
- Ensure organizational and leadership visibility of SLA performance and problem areas.
- Manage support exceptions/escalations.
- Where appropriate, create new or refine existing business processes.
- Participate in negotiation and collaboration.
- Utilize creative thinking and innovative approaches involving multiple technologies.
- Translate tech-speak for a non-technical audiences.
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in budget management and/or data analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Possesses the knowledge to plan and manage service deliveries for standard and customized IT solutions and processes to satisfy customer and business requirements.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with the Agile environment and working within a Service Level Management environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong writing ability.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.