We are seeking a Remote Business Analyst to join our client for a contract-to-Perm hire engagement. Ideally, this would be working PST hours but may have some flexibility.
We are looking for a passionate business analyst/product manager to help us create software, machine learning, and data products for our clients. You will be ultimately responsible for organizing input from all of these stakeholders and creating engineering and product documentation such as roadmaps, wireframes, and requirements documents. You will help develop and guide our clients' product strategy as we grow and expand.
- Evaluate, scope, and prioritize product features
- Write product specifications and user stories for upcoming features
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams on product scoping and story mapping
- Assist with cross-functional projects and launches through planning, execution, monitoring, and managing incoming customer feedback
- Collaborate with senior leadership and cross-functional teams (marketing, customer success, sales, data science).
- Participate in user research and quantitative data analysis, working directly with internal and external stakeholders to inform prioritization and design
- Ensure delivery of highest quality products, collaborating with QA
- Analytical background and familiarity with software basics development basics.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence in a clinical environment
- Creativity and empathy (building delightful experiences, eye for detail, out of the box thinking)
- Project management experience (ability to structure tasks for yourself and others and to troubleshoot independently)
- Experience with UX design and wireframing
Bonus Skill Set
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of standard SDLC processes
- Design Thinking, Lean, and/or Agile experience
- Teamwork is second nature: strong communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and highly accountable
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB