Onward Search is looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to work with one of our clients in the travel/hospitality industry located in Miami, FL! This person will have the opportunity to work with a culture driven first team for a known brand on a long term freelance assignment.
- Implements, designs, and provides collaboration for reports, dashboards, and other Business Intelligence delivery methods using a variety of technologies
- Provides complex assessment, identification of system requirements, and functional definitions of planned reporting development
- Assesses, plans, develops, implements and maintains assigned systems and business intelligence delivery. Functions on an advanced level in reporting systems, and tool sets
- Adheres to IT standards and implements appropriate security safeguards in report development in order to maintain confidentiality and privacy of information
- Conducts data analyses as requested in supported databases
- Assists project leader and department leadership in establishing project team goals, objective and budget, and identifies, coordinates and acquires resources to reach them
- Prepares complete test plans and tes methodologies
- Develops system-wide reports to support information management needs
- Serves as expert resource and educates others on appropriate utilization of business intelligence systems to support the delivery of quality care and operational/research excellence
- 3+ years experience in Information Systems development, implementation and support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems or related major
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles
- Expertise in Tableau
- Ability to design and develop reports, dashboards and other analytical delivery methods using SQL-based Tools
- Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages/reporting systems including .Net, Java, XML, SQL, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Microsoft Reporting Services, MicroStrategy, SAS
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.