Our client, an indie game studio is searching for Senior Character Artist.
This Senior Character Artist will be responsible for:
- Supporting the art direction of documentation, planning, scheduling, etc.
- Ensuring the consistency of teams work by critiquing style and maintaining technical guidelines
- Staying up to date on new 3D tech such as lighting, modeling, textures, etc.
The ideal Senior Character Artist will be proficient and have:
- Specialize in organic and character modeling using Maya, Zbrush or Mudbox
- Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps
This is a 40 hr per week remote opportunity. Work is within Unreal 4. Apply now to learn more
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB