Our client, a National Health Organization, is seeking a Senior Client Architect-Web to join them for a full time perm engagement.
As a Sr. Web (UI) Architect, you will be creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated, and more reliable for more people, both online and in our stores. In the role, you will engage in the architecture, design, implementation, and documentation of UI architecture.
You will also work hands-on leading by example with proof of concepts, reference implementations, and you'll support architectural guides and present the work.
- Build POCs. Help and support developers in implementing architectural suggestions and guidelines
- Innovate in adopting new technologies and best design practices to ensure our products are the best in usability
- Learn the application capabilities and ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Provide technical and architectural support to UI team members
- Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of enterprise-class UI
- Direct and produce technical designs/architectures at a project, product, and program level with proficiency in the areas of design/UI integrity, service continuity, component redundancy, security, etc.
- Collaborate with visual, experience designers, and engineers to implement new features
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and seek the opportunity to bring in continuous improvements to implement
- Work closely with project team members (UX designers, Product Management, Business Analysts, Software Developers)
- 8+ years of experience in software development working on enterprise-class applications
- 6+ years of experience on UI frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML5, CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Experience with SAFE practices or able to work in SAFE practices and agile methodologies.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
- Experience related to security-oriented projects and solutioning
- Experience with BackboneJS, Angular, Polymer, and other popular front-end frameworks
- Some experience with NodeJS and related server-side concepts
- Experience with ES6/ES7/ES8, UI Middleware
- Experience with UI sharing: Web Components, Micro-frontends, Control/Pattern libraries and tools
- Experience with state management: Flux, Redux, NGRX, and related patterns
- Experience with packaging, bundling technologies, and library management tools
- Experience with the UX success factors accessibility, usability, and aesthetics
- Experience in developing micro-components, microservices, and deploy on cloud platforms like GCP, Amazon EC2, and Azure
- Experience in server-side: micro-services, CDNs, data caches, and stores
- Experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles
- Experience working with Agile development frameworks
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB