Our client, a top consumer electronics brand, is looking for a Senior CMF Designer to work as part of the Video Collaboration team, contributing to the development of innovative and engaging user-focused products. From initial storytelling 'vision', through concept development to range assortment strategy, product specification and material qualification, you will have exposure to the full product development journey.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Collaborate closely with ID / UX Designers, Marketing and Brand teams to develop CMF Strategies for video conferencing products.
- Research consumer lifestyle and design trends, cross-referencing inspiration from fashion & beauty, furniture & home interiors, modern offices, mobile accessories, fine art, digital media and sustainable innovations.
- Create visualizations, graphics, material samples and rapid-prototypes that will demonstrate CMF design concepts.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, suppliers and manufacturers to develop material ingredients suitable for mass manufacturing.
- Create and implement CMF design specifications for manufacturing.
- Support CMF engineers to deliver excellence in execution.
- 5+ years experience in CMF Design for the consumer electronics industry.
- Experience delivering on all phases of the CMF design process - from trend research to product design and manufacturing execution.
- Excellence knowledge of molding, forming, coating and finishing processes for plastics, metal and textiles.
- Willingness to contribute within dynamic multi-disciplinary teams.
- Fluent in Adobe CS, KeyShot product rendering and presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication and presentation skills.
- Written and verbal communication in English.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
A broad appreciation for global consumer lifestyle trends including Fashion, Sportswear, Automotive, Health & Wellbeing, Furniture, Interior Design and Mobile Technologies.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB