Our client, a Finance Company, is looking for a Sr. Communications Coordinator to join their team for a contract position. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
Senior Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support communications and content strategies and tactics to effectively promote Product Strategies’ capabilities, products and services to colleagues, clients and prospects with consistency and clarity.
- Produce internal communications and tools to engage and inform colleagues about Product Strategies initiatives and current and future products. Examples include internal web content, emails, sales tools and colleague resources.
- Work with product managers, sales, operations, marketing, legal and compliance partners to produce and/or contribute to internal and external training materials and communications, sales and marketing materials, and web content.
- Manage the Products & Services and related sections of intranet site.
- Comply fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Complete all required training and special projects as requested.
Senior Communications Coordinator Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing communications, including strategic analysis and producing written and online communications and presentations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a marketing and/or communications capacity with product and sales teams
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services (may include at financial institutions and/or at consulting firm(s) serving financial services clients)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required, preferably with a major or minor in Business, English, Journalism or Communications
- This role requires strong skills in the areas of communications, marketing and project management. Excellent written communications skills, particularly editing, are required. Sales, web editing and content management experience are a plus.
- Must have banking/financial services product knowledge including lending, investment management and deposit programs.
- Good management skills with emphasis on planning, organization, scheduling and analysis.
- While this position works with corporate-level product, marketing and project groups, the position is regularly required to work independently.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively interact and collaborate with all levels of management and staff.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with changing and tight deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are required. Proficiency with SharePoint, Seismic and web editing is desired.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB