Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with a big client. This opportunity is for a Sr. Communications Manager who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Sunnyvale, CA. Our client is looking for a driven, strategic, and thoughtful candidate. You will be responsible for the strategy around how technical community engages, campaign planning, B2B initiatives, and much more. If this sounds interesting, keep reading and apply today!
- Report to the Head of Global Internal Communications.
- Create and execute communication plans, strategic initiatives, and creative campaigns.
- Define an approach for the community initiatives and internal tech events.
- Partner with the CTO and Head of Business to consult on their global and team communications and help grow their voice and brand internally.
- Work closely with IT comms lead to oversee enterprise outage communications and employee-wide IT campaigns.
- Analyze engagement data and gather feedback in order to help identify areas of improvement and build effective solutions that improve the culture.
- Produce clear, consistent, and compelling messaging with a consistent voice (mobile, video, social, etc.).
- Create strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the tech, product, and sales community.
- Work closely with teammates.
- BA/BS/Undergraduate degree in Communication, English, or Journalism is preferred.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in a communication function.
- Previous experience working with engineering teams and designing/executing internal communication plans around complex product and development concepts is a major plus.
- Strong verbal and written skills and ability to concisely articulate technical concepts.
- Excellent leadership, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Data-driven thinker with passion for contributing new ideas and perspectives.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Solution-oriented and highly organized.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.