Our client, a leader in their space, is looking to hire a Sr. Content Editor for an immediate ongoing contract need!
The right candidates would be comfortable and confident when required to be client facing and be able to clearly explain their work.
Responsibilities + Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in a content focused capacity working on projects related to content analysis, IA, taxonomies.
- Lead the ongoing creation of content.
- Can provide guidance as related to content organization, functionality, Information Architecture, layout, navigation, displays and UI improvements for e-newsletters.
- Ability to develop clear strategic roadmap, identify and model content, create taxonomies and frameworks.
Apply today and include your portfolio if you are interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.