Our client, is looking to hire a Content Strategist for a 6+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for assessing content opportunities and recommending content strategies that meet user and business goals and deliver excellent user experiences across all channels with minimal oversight. Demonstrates full knowledge of content strategy, design and user experience best practices and can lead cross-functional teams on the development of new online and offline experiences. Content marketing strategy experience is a bonus.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide content leadership: from initial concepts to wireframes, briefs, content decks, editorial calendars, style guides, and ongoing messaging and content curation
- Collaborate with team and stakeholders to define creative vision and strategy
- Communicate on project objectives and deliverables
- Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies and approaches
- Lead the creation of information architecture deliverables
- Develops clear, consistent nomenclature for tools and applications; collaborates on the creation of new systems to tag and organize content and site navigation
- Partners to define user models and interfaces for features and functionality
- Collaborates on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes
- Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior to manage and shape content and messaging strategies
- Determine what topics to address when, including content marketing offerings, to support the customer at multiple points in the customer journey
- Choose the best content types (text, visuals, video)
- Identify how content varies based on customer needs and where each need arises in the customer journey Design and Project Leadership
- Work with designers in the creation of visual comps and other deliverables and review creative with an eye toward content communication
- Assist in the management of stakeholder expectations throughout project lifecycle to ensure consistency and quality in creative deliverables
- Assist in presentations to create buy-in for recommended strategies and solutions
- Partner with Digital and Creative team internal business stakeholders and functional teams to define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals
- Evaluates the usability of new and existing products, and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects within the team
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Content Strategy skills and practices, UX writing for digital channels
- Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future content and digital and marketing trends and technology
- Experience working on content marketing strategy and execution
- Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team, including front end and back end developers, with proven knowledge of digital visual design, interaction design, ADA guidelines, analytics, SDLC, Agile and Waterfall
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB