Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join the Creative Services team. We're looking for candidates with the following skill set to fill the role.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for:
- Writing conceptual film work for video game launches as well as some day-to-day digital marketing across various services
- Work in a deeply-cross functional environment.
- Learn multiple systems, processes, org structures, and key partners quickly.
- Collaborate with conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for our brand.
- Expected to write longer descriptive copy to help highlight features for print or digital deliverables.
- Help oversee video game trailer development with includes overseeing edits and writing headlines.
- Work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
- Minimum 5 years exp with portfolio showcasing writing short, snappy advertising copy that’s also brand-distinctive, experience working in a range of mediums; from film, to static, digital and social
- Experience doing video game film concepts, as well as key headlines for our product marketing needs
- Experience writing short, snappy advertising copy that’s also brand-distinctive
- Experience working in a range of mediums; from film, to static, digital and social.
- Comfortable working through multiple iterations and review cycles with co-writers and art directors.
- Must have experience working in a deeply cross-functional organizations, as everything we do at Apple is collaborative
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and fact-find Description
- Education Bachelor’s degree preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB