Onward Search is currently seeking a Sr. Copywriter for a 12 month extendable contract opportunity working with our client in Richmond, VA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more about this exciting career opportunity with one of our top clients!
Day to Day Overview:
- Review and proof emails created by in-house teams and third-party designers for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice.
- Provide direction to designers using Acrobat and G Suite apps.
- Work with multiple lines of business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to develop new email marketing assets or update existing creative work.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
What you bring to the table…
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferably digital and/or some agency experience
- Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place
- Strong organizational skills a must—an amazing ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Considered a bonus if you have…
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook
- Knowledge of web accessibility
- Knowledge of Google Suite for business
Knowledge of HTML and basic digital design
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.