Onward Search is currently seeking a Sr. Copywriter for a 3 month extendable contract opportunity working with our client in Chicago, IL. We are looking for a self-motivated, inquisitive, and resourceful individual who is also a strong team player. This person must be capable of balancing multiple jobs, comfortable varying his/her approach to copy, and be able to articulate choices to clients. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more about this exciting career opportunity with one of our top clients!
Day to Day Overview:
- A strong writer and true creative problem solver with the ability to produce original, brand-elevating copy
- Someone with a range of writing skills to complete assignments, such as writing compelling headlines, to succinct product benefits, to long-form storytelling
- A big thinker and collaborator. We’re idea people—you should be too
- A mentor and/or leader of talented teams in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to receive and manage inputs and feedback from a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to approach assignments from a customer-centric perspective while also understanding higher-level business and marketing objectives
What you’ll do to help make a difference:
- Possess a positive attitude and readily partner with all types of people.
- Be just as comfortable with a clever headline as you are with longer copy
- Have a clear understanding of tone and the ability to quickly adapt your writing style
- Understand the importance of creative strategy and use it to create powerful work
- Handle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must display both creative and strategic thinking and show attention to detail
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.