Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity with one of our best clients. The opportunity is for a freelance Copywriter who is able to start immediately onsite at our client’s San Francisco, CA office. You will be in constant collaboration with our client’s marketing partners while being part of the Content and Creative Team. You will be a tremendous addition as you will take part in every aspect of elevating our client’s brand and growing their membership base. If you are interested, apply right now for this great opportunity!
- Work closely with the Content and Creatine Team as well as marketing partners.
- Collaborate with the team as well as others if necessary, on conceptual development, and the drafting/editing of copy for various types of marketing, promotional, digital-focused materials.
- Bring products, innovative services, and membership value to life.
- Incorporate bold, fun, creative, impeccable storytelling.
- Form rich editorial content for multiple types of media (landing pages, app creator, email campaigns, buying guides, etc.)
- Keep up to date with marketing trends, social media and blog writing trends, as well as specific financial industry trends.
- At least 5 years of experience in copywriting.
- A strong portfolio that showcases catchy headlines, rich editorial content, catchy social copy, as well as clever and bold taglines.
- Proven experience of writing for all types of media (print, digital, social, broadcast, etc.).
- Ability to create outstanding work with minimal supervision.
- Easily adaptable with the ability to create quality work during tight timelines and multiple projects.
- Capable of creating a story out of anything/everything as well as taking an idea and running with it.
- A witty, optimistic personality and positive attitude.
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.