Are you a writer who communicates concisely but thinks big? A meticulous wordsmith with the ability to distill complex information into simple relevant messages? If so, let’s chat.
We’re seeking a natural storyteller with an integrated marketing experience. A copywriter who drives the development of powerful, engaging copy. Someone who enjoys executing creative strategies and solutions. Currently, we are seeking this individual for a 6-month extendable contract working out of our clients Richmond, VA office.
The right candidate understands how to create work across multiple channels. Direct mail, digital, print, social—we want to see it all.
What we’re looking for.
- A strong writer and true creative problem solver with the ability to produce an original, brand-elevating copy.
- Someone with a range of writing skills to complete assignments, such as writing compelling headlines, to succinct product benefits, to long-form storytelling.
- A big thinker and collaborator. We’re idea people—you should be too.
- A mentor and/or leader of talented teams in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to receive and manage inputs and feedback from a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to approach assignments from a customer-centric perspective while also understanding higher-level business and marketing objectives.
What you’ll do to help make a difference.
- Possess a positive attitude and readily partner with all types of people.
- Be just as comfortable with a clever headline as you are with a longer copy.
- Have a clear understanding of tone and the ability to quickly adapt your writing style.
- Understand the importance of creative strategy and use it to create powerful work.
- Handle multiple projects at once and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Understand the benefits of the process and use it to your advantage.=
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of marketing copywriting experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.