Onward Search is looking for a versatile Product Marketing Copywriter to help craft and deliver a compelling and authentic voice for the Marketplace seller community. The Product Marketing Copywriter will help craft narrative frameworks that bring programs and product features to life, attract new prospects and engage our existing seller base. This position will write for print and digital platforms, providing a distinct, cohesive brand voice to support clear content strategy for targeted audiences.
The successful candidate will be adept at developing multiple varied approaches for numerous methods of communicating to an audience, whether knocking out snappy headlines for social media posts to creating enticing ad copy for a segmented population. You should have experience gathering and understanding information from multiple sources across a number of disciplines including sales, product and program management,
- Express a cohesive brand narrative across multiple print and digital platforms to build excitement about our client, convey its strengths, and increase engagement with prospective and existing sellers
- Vehicles include web, email marketing, digital advertising, print, video/audio scripts, blog posts, guides, white papers, and more
- Craft authentic, vibrant copy that highlights value proposition and tells our brand story with personality and purpose while working with fast-moving deadlines
- Collaborate with the Senior Content Strategist and Marketplace Brand & Marketing team on content strategy and content requests
- Stay current with and help develop Marketplace best practices and create new processes to help streamline content requests and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, advertising, English or a closely related field
- 2 years of product marketing writing experience with a creative agency, in-house team or media company
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining a written “voice” for a brand, with a clear sense of what is authentic to both the company and the audience
- Passion for software product and technology, interest in eCommerce and retail.
- Demonstrated creativity in writing for multiple digital and print vehicles, and in nimbly adapting content to suit the strengths of different platforms
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholder and business partner teams, including product management, product marketing, social and community managers, customer service, sales, and external communications disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective B2B marketing campaigns
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills with scrupulous attention to accuracy
- Energetic and resourceful team contributor, with the ability to both collaborate effectively and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with various CMS and analytics tools such as Wordpress, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with the LinkedIn platform, including ad creation and management
- Working knowledge of multimedia software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, and of HTML/CSS a plus
- Prefer candidates with a data-driven and analytics background for websites and social media
- Advanced presentation and PowerPoint skills is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB