Our client, a top financial company is looking to hire a Senior Copywriter in LA or NY for a 3+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for creating digital content that represents the companies brand. They will need to deliver customer-centric, engaging and measurable user experiences and customer journey narratives in support of a broad product portfolio, for a range of audiences.
RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Revises and repurposes existing content. Updates materials to reflect current tone, statistics and timeframes
- Ensures content adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines
- Collaborates with content stakeholders to understand and follow strategic direction, key objectives, and themes for content
- Collaborates with Marketing and other business groups on larger campaigns or initiatives to ensure alignment with project objectives
- May serve as creative lead on development and distribution of broad communication efforts to update, educate and provide direction to regionally-specific associate populations
- Manages writing projects. Collaborates with others to guide process and ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Acts as the primary contact for a project’s reviewers during circulations. May collaborate with the Designer to develop layout and concepts
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and present work
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment
- Extensive digital writing and editing experience required
- Requires at least 5 years of financial writing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Journalism or similar field
- Portfolio of writing samples required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB