Our client located in Mountain View, CA is looking to hire a Senior Copywriter for a temp to perm assignment. As the Senior Copywriter, you will be primarily responsible for writing clear, concise acquisition copy for our various consumer and enterprise marketing channels. You will have influence over aspects of the customer experience across all touchpoints.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Independently produce high-quality copy from concept to execution within established brand voice
- Support our consumer and enterprise businesses by developing copy for email, landing pages, paid media, presentations, videos, and much more
- Work closely with the CD and Director of Brand Marketing to align creative strategy to brand, promotions, product launches and other efforts
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure it is accurate, consistent, grammatically correct and that the message speaks to the target audience in a cohesive brand voice throughout multiple channels
- Analyze data of marketing materials to inform and influence your work
- Foster collaboration with cross-functional partners to solve complex challenges while maintaining a high level of quality
- An exceptional portfolio with real-world examples demonstrating a strong record of copy that stands out and performs
- Experience with message testing and principles of conversion-focused writing
- Ability to balance multiple projects under tight timelines while maintaining prioritization
- Ability to adjust brand tone based on medium and audience
- Strong problem-solving skills and close attention to detail
- A minimum of 5-7 years copywriting for an in-house creative department or advertising agency
- Bachelor's degree required in English/Journalism or related field
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB