Our client, a top financial company is looking to hire a Sr. Copywriter in LA for 6+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for updating and writing original content of print, email, presentations or web communication materials. Content may be leveraged through print and digital channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Revises and repurposes existing content. Updates materials to reflect current tone, statistics and timeframes
- Ensures content adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines
- Researches statistical, product, audience, and other relevant information to successfully complete writing assignments. Utilizes online information, statistical databases, and research library
- Translates content for delivery in multiple channels, utilizing the content management tool to develop individualized sets and elements and to tag for search engine optimization
- Collaborates with content stakeholders to understand and follow strategic direction, key objectives, and themes for content
- Collaborates with Marketing and other business groups on larger campaigns or initiatives to ensure alignment with project objectives
- May serve as creative lead on development and distribution of broad communication efforts to update, educate and provide direction to regionally-specific associate populations
- Manages writing projects. Collaborates with others to guide process and ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with large data sets as well as financial writing experience in a creative corporate environment
- Requires at least 5 years of financial writing experience in a creative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Journalism or similar field
- Portfolio of writing samples required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB