Our Client, a leading digital agency, is looking for a Senior Creative Account Manager to join their team. This job is currently remote, but need to be local to NYC. This job starts as soon as possible.
- Oversee and help grow mid-level Account Managers and Account Coordinators.
- Develop and implement growth strategies for each account under your supervision.
- Ensure that all client deliverables requirements are met and/or exceeded on a consistent basis for all accounts under your supervision.
- Act as the primary point of contact and relationship manager for high priority clients.
- Ensure that all accounts under your supervision run like a well-oiled machine.
- Oversee and guide the development of client presentations and pitches.
- Develop excellent relationships with client teams and key players within our clients’ organizations.
- Actualize growth for each of the accounts under your supervision.
- Develop strong relationships with internal teams across the organization.
- Master how the business operates and help champion what success for us looks like.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Health and Wellness, Retail experience.
- Digital production experience.
- Experience owning client relationships.
- Experience managing internal teams
- Experience in scoping agreements for new clients and upsells.
- Revenue responsibility and history of developing and growing accounts.
- Experience working in digital advertising.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB