Our client is a global leader in the food & beverage industry. They are seeking a Senior Creative Director to join their design leadership team to head-up the Customer Experience team. This position will sit in their NYC Innovation Lab full-time. This is a unique opportunity to become a design leader within a global company to help identify, create, manage, and execute comprehensive brand design strategies with a focus on cross-portfolio brand development for all of the companies clients (hotel, hospitality and foodservice establishments). You must be obsessed with creating and pitching innovative, compelling and impactful 360 brand experiences.
About the position:
- Develop and design new product and brand offerings for clients
- Must have a 360 design approach and up-to-date on the latest design trends and ability to effectively apply them to brand design
- Effectively manage a design team of 4. Work to establish objectives supervises activities and manages performance.
- Collaborate with Chief Design Officer and other leaders within the brand, product, packaging, marketing, and innovation teams to translate brand identity across various clients
- Partner with Design, Marketing and business teams outside the US to work and supports the development of a global design identity
- Develops and adjusts strategies and/or processes to meet changing market and competitive conditions while considering the impacts on the global business
- 12+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of brand and consumer communication/activation design experience
- Experience working in a global and matrixed environment, or working as a consultant from a design firm for such organizations is a PLUS
- You are a proven manager and have a successful track record for leading teams and working with internal and external stakeholders
- You have extensive knowledge of working for a global marketplace and creating impactful designs
- Must be willing to travel 30% of the time
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.