Onward Search is seeking a Senior CRM Developer, whose primary role will be to lead technical development in auditing and architecting migration of existing email templates, triggered workflows and automated system emails to a new data platform and marketing automation service. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in HTML email development across multiple ESPs, a strong understanding of API development and integration possibilities, as well as ability to understand SQL and clearly articulate technical requirements for scaled migration to a new system, in partnership with the CRM team.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, testing processes and launch of a fully scalable cross-channel retention program
- Audit technical requirements for existing emails and workflows and align recommendations for new implementation
- Develop fully responsive CSS/HTML email templates, with personalized dynamic content
- Review, prioritize and recommend API integration structure in partnership with CRM lead
- Partner in architecting segmentation structure and filters based on customer attributes and events.
- 7+ years of experience in web development for digital marketing, advertising, product management or similar, with at least 2 years developing emails for high volume campaigns and triggered workflows
- Solid knowledge of API frameworks
- Experience with scaling technical CRM and marketing automation implementations
- Demonstrated experience making tool stack recommendations based on technical requirements
- Competency in computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Liquid, customer.io, MailChimp, and/or SendGrid skills
- Experience directing junior developers in campaign development and structure
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with experience in complex testing and QA environments
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.